As your tax preparer and planner, we collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on investment applications, tax preparation worksheets, other documents we use in preparing your tax return, or other forms; and
- Information about your transactions with us or others.
Etax Corporation may disclose this information to third parties to make suitable investment recommendations, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Advice, Planning, and Sales related to Tax-advantaged saving Vehicles.
- Advice, Planning, and Sales related to Retirement Income Plans.
- General Investment Advice.
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know the information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Policy about former customers is the same as that of existing customers. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an in active customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
Etax Corporation does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as described above or as permitted by law.
Your confidence in us is important. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.